Wednesday, September 07, 2005

glow in d dark...=)

When I lost him… I thought I have lost every thing. Felt that I was traveling through a very long dark tunnel. I was always sobbing that I 4got 2 look around. Then little by little I notice these sparkling objects…MGA GLOW IN D DARK! Hahaha funny man ang term but seriously I consider my family and friends as glow in dark objects of my life. Di man nila totally nappliwanag ang dark moments ko…in their own li’l ways their making me realize that my path is not as dark as what im expecting it 2 be. Dahil sa kanila unti2 ko nang naaaninag ang daan papalabas. now im courageously taking small steps forward…

Weird as it seems but after the break up…I became closer to his family. Dati na kaming close but this tme, they have doubled their love and support. Kgaya ng family ko wala silang kinakampihan at sinisisi sa nangyari. They’re all supportive 2 both of us. Kahit p b sobra akong sinaktan at sinasaktan ni **** lately, I jst cant stop loving his family. I’m still as worried sa feelings ni mama che. Cnt hide my deep concern k ate gigi n kids, k lolo n lola. Ewan ko b I really care abt them!… kahit now im learning not to care abt ****. Tita carol even assured me that nothing would change with regards 2 our feelings of attachment. We’d still be the same huge extended family we’ve always been. but of course I have to set boundaries so as not 2 hurt somebody. In respect 2 d “new girl on d block”…mkakaasa sya n walang paninirang manggagaling sakin. I know my limitations n I know d value of respect. Pag nandyan sya…or cla…im definitely nt showing up.

Sad thing lapit n rin cna tita carol mag migrate 2 australia. =( Di nga kmi sure kung cno ang mauunang umalis ng pinas…ako o cla. It ol dpends sa bilis ng processing of our papers. I jst wish we could still spend xmas n new yr here. Pero come wat may, ngpromise n kmi sa isat isa ni tita that we’d try our best na mgkita evry now and then…kahit san mang sulok pa kami mapadpad. Matitiis ko b n d mkita sina candy n alex?! No way! They’re d bro n sister (younger) I never had. So definitely il get back 2 flying so I could visit them often.

Haaayyy…candy! Pra kitang bf! Everyday na lng tyo mgkausap sa phone. But seriously, I wana thank u for being there. For making me laugh…and for trying really hard na makabangon ako. Kahit ano kinukwento mo wag ko lng maisip c ****…kya lng d effective! Nyehehe =( may pakanta kanta k pang nalalaman! =p ung mass na inatendan ntin last Sunday was a wake up call…at ung peanut butter n binili natin... un ang nagpapasaya sa sikmura ko 2wing madaling araw! Hehehe naway paghandaan mo ang pagsleep over ko dyan dis weekend. Excited nko…sayang nga lng d ksama c kobe…






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell travel france on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home