Monday, September 19, 2005

WARRIOR IS A CHILD...

Just when I thought I was already over him…reality creeps in.

I forgot to switch off d tv after watching “pinoy big brother”. I still had aftershocks fr all the laughing and pang-oo-cry namin ng couz ko sa mga housemates. I know its quite mean, bt we did it jst 4 a laugh. Nothing mre dan dat…coz we know at tmes we’re acting d same way- minsan maarte, or maangas, over protective, O.A., funny n d list goes on. That’s y even if a lot of people finds PBB jologs and corny…dami p rin nanonood coz people can some how relate.

Its already late n jenny still isn’t sleepy…so she decided to do some floor exercises.

I was doing half push ups when I heard the song “how did u know”. Tried hard not to be destructed but it was hard not 2 pay attention to a song that reminds me of something n some1 special. I cnt help but recall how dat song made me fell on my knees n left my ex and I almost teary eyed… inside a movie house abt a year ago.

Then I pushed harder! ”Come on jenny ur not letting dis false fantasy thing bother ur mind again! ”, I told myself. Few mins after, heard d song “warrior as a child” on tv. It was gary v. singing it in his concert “symphony of d heart”. The nxt thing is me bursting in tears… with my face on the floor…I totally gave in 2 the spear of d moment.

How can I stay strong when I felt that it was HIM touching my heart. it seems that God wants to tell me “hey jen u dnt need to pretend ur strong and feeling ok. Right now…u are not…but I AM HERE.”

WARRIOR IS A CHILD
by: Gary V.

Lately I've been winning battles left and right
But even winners can get wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing
I'm strong beyond my years
But they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears
Chorus:
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child (Aahhh)
Unafraid because His arrow is the best
But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing
I never face retreat, oh no
But they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet
Chorus:
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child (Aahhh)
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child (Aahhh)

Yes, just when I thought I was ok…reality creeps in.

I know I have to loosen up and get real. I didn’t notice myself that I was actually faking my emotions. Just because I didn’t want my loved ones 2 get worried abt me sinking in loneliness n solitude… I indulge myself with so much work…fun but tiring activities…even refused to sleep and rest.I totally deprived myself from the things I need most.
God know me so well.. He jst know when 2 tap my back...wipe away my tears and when to carry me home...
I admit im far from being perfect...but i know God loves me regardless of that fact.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog -- not boring like so many of them!

If you're interested, check out my site, where you'll find the best info on top script consulting.

I don't know if you're into this kind of thing, but you may still find something of interest.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home