Thursday, March 23, 2006

WISH IM WITH MY LOVED ONES HERE IN SWITZERLAND...

so now im here at one of my dream destination...switzerland. its winter here which is pretty cool coz i love wearing jackets hehehe. we're stayin here for 3 days and we have actulally went out to do the city tour with the rest of d crew. i wud want to go and see d alps...bt d prob is i dnt have enough money anymore coz i shopped too much. bought too many huge authentic bunny chocolates for kobe and my angels, and 5 swiss knives for 25 USD each which robbed my credit card. hehehe worst thing i left my 200 euro cash in my hotel room in abu dhabi. huh! i wish wen i get back its still der coz i think i left it in d open and i jst realized i left it wen i was already in d aircraft. gud thing i have my colleauge-solang, to lend me some cash for food and for transpo around d city.oderwise, my stay here will be hell! hehehe enuf od my stupid stories...il try to post some of our pics taken here at geneva, switzerland one of these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home